Wednesday, April 12, 2023

OPI: OPI’m A Gem

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: OPI’m A Gem
Black jelly with glitter and shimmer

“OPI’m A Gem” is from the OPI Jewel Be Bold Holiday Collection 2022.

The formula is a big thick from all the glitter but it’s definitely manegeable anyway. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I had all sorts of plans with a metallic red stamping polish but in the end I just added some butterflies. I stuck them on with topcoat.

This is the final result:

OPI: OPI’m A Gem
OPI: OPI’m A Gem


The shimmer is “OPI’m A Gem” is quite amazing.

OPI: OPI’m A Gem
OPI: OPI’m A Gem


Here’s “OPI’m A Gem” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

OPI: OPI’m A Gem
OPI: OPI’m A Gem


These are the two things I used today.

OPI: OPI’m A Gem
OPI: OPI’m A Gem


I don’t wear black very often. I bought this anyway because it’s packed with both shimmer and glitter.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter and shimmer
Overall impression: Thick formula, good coverage – awesome bling.
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: