Sunday, April 16, 2023

OPI: The Pearl Of Your Dreams

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: The Pearl Of Your Dreams
Metallic blue with glitter

“The Pearl Of Your Dreams” is from the OPI Jewel Be Bold Holiday Collection 2022.

The formula is a bit sheer. I used two coats for my nails today, but looking at my photos make me wish I had used three. The drying time is good.

This pretty blue called for all sorts of nail art but I ended up with skulls. The skulls are nail stickers.

This is the final result:

OPI: The Pearl Of Your Dreams
OPI: The Pearl Of Your Dreams


Look at how shiny and pretty this is. 

OPI: The Pearl Of Your Dreams
OPI: The Pearl Of Your Dreams


Here’s “The Pearl Of Your Dreams” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

OPI: The Pearl Of Your Dreams
OPI: The Pearl Of Your Dreams


These are the two things I used today.

OPI: The Pearl Of Your Dreams
OPI: The Pearl Of Your Dreams


This is a super pretty blue. I’d like to try to used it over a darker blue for a more “pow”-effect.  


Number of coats: 2 (but 3 would have made it prettier)
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer with glitter
Overall impression: Sheer formula, pretty colour.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: