Sunday, April 2, 2023

Eveline: #96

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Eveline: #96
Barbie pink crème

The formula of this pretty Barbie pink Eveline polish is good. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from a stamping plate called “JT-C039”, I believe I bought it on Shein. I stamped with “Restless Night” from El Corazòn and topped the whole thing with Top Shelf Lacquer’s holo glitter topper “It’s Not What You Drink”.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Eveline: #96
Eveline: #96


I think this is super pretty.

Eveline: #96
Eveline: #96


And here’s Eveline #96 alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Eveline: #96
Eveline: #96


These are the things I used today.

Top Shelf Lacquer: It’s Not What You Drink; El Corazòn: Restless Night; Eveline #96
Top Shelf Lacquer: It’s Not What You Drink; El Corazòn: Restless Night; Eveline #96



This is a super cute and girly polish, I like it a lot.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Really cute polish with a good coverage and drying time.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool look. You are always super creative. I love that pink nail polish colour. Definitely great for spring!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this delicate pink, it is really "girly" :-) The final manicure is awesome, I love the beautiful contrast between the base colour and the colour of your stamping polish :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm a big fan of the contrast too :)

      Delete