Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Aurelia ~ 405



Aurelia ~ 405
Purple/blue/teal/green/golden multichrome

I received this amazing multichrome in a swap with my dear friend Anastasia from Little World of Coloured Nails. I am not familiar with the Aurelia brand, but if this is a “standard” polish from their assortment, then you can definitely count me in for trying more of them. The colour shift looks amazing in the bottle – so I was excited to see if all the prettiness would transfer onto my nails.

I prepared my nails by adding a layer of Essence “Black is Back”, a regular black crème. It was pretty obvious that Aurelia needs underwear, so I went for the “safe option”, black.

I applied one easy coat of Aurelia over the black, and the magic happened instantly and right before my eyes. The black transformed into a multicoloured rainbow of beauty! I’ll do my best to show you what I saw, but believe me: It was much prettier in real life!

This is an ordinary daylight picture:


I had to take my camera with me into the bathroom. That seems to be the best room for me to photograph duo- and multi-chromatic polishes in!

Look at this, and yes, it’s only one polish:



Magenta, teal, blue… amazing!


The colourshift is really good, and I love all the colours it flashes!


Look at the colour when I flip my fingers like this, whoa, right?:

  
And if I change the angle a lot, it shows all the purple:


This picture shows some of the golden that the polish also contains:


I am not kidding: I’m seriously impressed by the colourshift! I am so impressed that I left the polish like this. That proves how impressed I really am.


Opacity: N/A/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Buy again: Yes

16 comments:

  1. Oh WOW that is a great duochrome effect - so you - and very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think so too! I am so happy to hear that you think it is a me-polish! :)

      Delete
  2. It is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just! And even prettier in real life :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing. Definitely one of those polishes that makes you want to stare at your hands all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It's dangerous wearing this when riding a bike to and from work :D

      Delete
  4. Wow the color shift is so intense on this one! It almost looks like it's two different polishes. Really gorgeous! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is amazing that one polish can contain that many colours :)

      Delete