Monday, August 15, 2016

Glittering Elements ~ Sample 86



Glittering Elements ~ Sample 86
Deep pink with blue flashes and very subtle holo effect

Sample 86 has been hidden away in a drawer for a day like today, where I’m in the mood for a nice pink. The formula is good and the coverage too. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash. The blue sparks are a bit shy and the holo effect too.


There are ways around subtleness. I applied a layer of Revlon’s holo topper “Holographic Pearls”. It greys the base colour some but it’s still pretty.


And then I stamped on it. I found a cute heart motif on BP-61 and I stamped with El Corazón’s “Red”, which is exactly what it is. I finished my mani off with a layer of topcoat and this is how pretty it turned out:


I love this picture that shows all the little holo “pearls” :)


This is what my mani looks like in lower lights. I still love it.


Sample 86 is a sample and has therefore not been listed for sale. I got it in a grab bag.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Very subtle holo with shy sparks
Overall impression: Very pleasant colour, good quality polish
Buy again: I probably would

5 comments: