Sunday, April 19, 2020

Catrice: Pinkrogue


Catrice: Pinkrogue
Magenta with metallic shimmer

I was in the mood to show an old polish some love. After rummaging around in the Helmers, I chose "Pinkrogue" from Catrice's Art Collection. I am not quite sure how old this polish is, but I have only worn it once and that was back in the Summer of 2014, almost 6 years ago! So wouldn't you say that it's about time that it shines on my nails again? I'd definitely say so!

The formula is still really good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I placed a flower by the base of each nail. The flowers are nail stickers that I bought cheap off Aliexpress.

I topped it all with a layer of Catrice's holo glitter topper "Whatever You Are, Be Sparkling" - isn't that just a perfect name for a holo glitter topper!?

Here's what it all ended up looking like, including a layer of topcoat.

Catrice: Pinkrogue

I just love that sparkle!

Catrice: Pinkrogue

This is "Pinkrogue" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Catrice: Pinkrogue
Catrice: Pinkrogue

Here are the two polishes I used today.

Catrice: Pinkrogue and Whatever You Are, Be Sparkling
Catrice: Pinkrogue and Whatever You Are, Be Sparkling

"Pinkrogue" is no longer available in the shops. It's a beautiful polish and I love the metallic shimmer and shine.
"Whatever You Are, Be Sparkling" is beautiful too, and together they are gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour, formula and effect
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, it is very pretty :-D Lovely mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting desing on the bottle and very nice shade! It also matches "Whatever You Are, Be Sparkling" perfectly! :-)

    ReplyDelete