Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Mystery Polish: Paola


Mystery Polish: Paola
Described as a green/blue shimmer base linear holo polish

First of all: I don't see this polish as a linear holo - to me it's scattered. The formula is good though. I used two easy coats for my nails and the drying time was good.

I added floral stickers onto my nails and then I sealed it all up with topcoat and my nails were done.

Here they are:

Mystery Polish: Paola

I think the silvery flowers look really cool on this base.

Mystery Polish: Paola

Here is "Paola" alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight.

Mystery Polish: Paola
Mystery Polish: Paola

And here are the two things I used to decorate my nails today.


"Paola" is really pretty, I like it. I do wish that it really was a linear holo though.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Good formula and drying time. Nice classy colour
Buy again: I probably would

2 comments: