Monday, April 27, 2020

Claire's: Virgo


Claire's: Virgo
Champagne gold with metallic shimmer

Virgos are loyal, kind, and hardworking. If your birthday is between August 23 and September 22, then this is you!

The formula is great and super easy to work with. I used two coats for my nails today and the drying time was really fast.

I made three neon pink stripes on each nail with Lady Rose's #746. Then I placed a butterfly nail sticker on top of the stripes.

This is what it looked like, including topcoat.

Claire's: Virgo

I really dig this!

Claire's: Virgo

Here's "Virgo" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. Look how shiny the metallic effect is.

Claire's: Virgo
Claire's: Virgo

This is the stuff I used today.

Claire's Virgo and Lady Rose #746
Claire's Virgo and Lady Rose #746

"Virgo" is from Claire's collection of Zodiac sign. I only found some of them but am really happy with the ones I've got.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really fast
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Super shiny and really great formula
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Claire's ... I have fond memories of looking for polish there. Haven't been in one of their stores in ages since they're just not convenient for me to get to anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the same for me, we don't have them here, so I always browse through them when I'm on holiday :)

      Delete
  2. It looks great! Lovely metallic. And nice manicure :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear. I really liked the outcome of this :)

      Delete