Thursday, April 30, 2020

Masura: Frosty Cowberry


Masura: Frosty Cowberry
Red with metallic red flakes

Today's polish is red packed with metallic red flakes. It's absolutely gorgeous!

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I made dots by the base of each nail with another metallic polish from Mara. It doesn't really seem to have a name but it's pretty nonetheless.

I topped it all with topcoat and here's the end result:

Masura: Frosty Cowberry
Masura: Frosty Cowberry

I like the simplicity of this and the colours are really nice in my opinion.

Masura: Frosty Cowberry
Masura: Frosty Cowberry

Here's "Frosty Cowberry" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Masura: Frosty Cowberry
Masura: Frosty Cowberry

Here are the two polishes I used today.

Masura: Frosty Cowberry

I was a bit disappointed when I unwrapped "Frosty Cowberry". I thought it looked a little bit boring in the bottle. Fortunately it really sparkles when applied to the nails so all disappointment has now disappeared.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic flakie
Overall impression: Nice formula, colour and effect. I love it on the nails.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: