Sunday, March 12, 2023

Catrice: 010 Thorns

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Catrice: 010 Thorns
Iridescent purple with pink shimmer

Today’m I’m wearing the last of the three polishes of Catrice’s recent collection nail polishes based on Disney Villains.


The formula is really good and the polish covers in two easy coats. I couldn’t avoid brush strokes, but I honestly don’t mind those, so all is well. The drying time was good.

I made white and darker purple brush strokes on it.
The white is OPI’s “Angel With a Leadfoot” and the purple is Color By Llarowe’s “Lilac Petals”.

It looked like that, after the topcoat:

Catrice: 010 Thorns
Catrice: 010 Thorns


Yep, I like this a lot. 


Catrice: 010 Thorns
Catrice: 010 Thorns


Here’s “Thorns” on its own, two coats and no topcoat. Isn’t the shimmer just gorgeous?


Catrice: 010 Thorns
Catrice: 010 Thorns


Here are the polishes I used today.


Catrice “Thorns”; OPI “Angel With A Leadfoot”; Colors by Llarowe “Lilac Petals”
Catrice “Thorns”; OPI “Angel With A Leadfoot”; Colors by Llarowe “Lilac Petals”



Here are links to the two other polishes in the series of Disney Villains:
020 Smoke (Cruella)
030 Red Roses (The Red Queen)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful shimmer, great formula
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It's very pretty and I like that it looks so delicate :-) Again you did a gorgeous final manicure, I really love how it looks all together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! What a standout nail polish. The colour is gorgeous and I just love the finish. It looks really beautiful.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is truly a beauty! i gave it to a friend who also fell in love with it :D ♥

      Delete