Sunday, March 26, 2023

Eveline: #86

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Eveline: #86
Neon mint green crème

The formula of this beautiful mint green polish is good. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I made two glittery green stripes on each nail with Star Gazer’s #304. I had to go over the stripes with an extra coat of the glittery Star Gazer to make it look like this.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Eveline: #86
Eveline: #86


Look how pretty it is! ^_^

Eveline: #86
Eveline: #86


Here’s Eveline #86 alone, two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun, which was out momentarily.

Eveline: #86
Eveline: #86


Here are the polishes I used today.

Eveline #86 and Star Gazer #304
Eveline #86 and Star Gazer #304



Eveline make such pretty polishes!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Good formula and drying time. Super pretty colour.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: