Sunday, March 19, 2023

Gabriella Salvete: 3 Jingle Bells

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Gabriella Salvete: 3 Jingle Bells
Classic red crème

Today I’m wearing the third polish in Gabriella Salvete’s small Winter 2022 collection “Winter Time”.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two super easy coats for full coverage and the drying time is good.

I stamped a simple flower on each nail. The motif is from the stamping plate “BPL-029” and I stamped with “Bisgue” from El Corazón.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Gabriella Salvete: 3 Jingle Bells
Gabriella Salvete: 3 Jingle Bells


I find this really pretty. 

Gabriella Salvete: 3 Jingle Bells
Gabriella Salvete: 3 Jingle Bells


This is “Jingle Bells” alone; two coats, no topcoat.

Gabriella Salvete: 3 Jingle Bells
Gabriella Salvete: 3 Jingle Bells


And here are the things I used today.

Gabriella Salvete: 3 Jingle Bells


What a nice polish! Now there’s only one left – I can’t wait to wear that one either.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great formula, good drying time, gorgeous colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: