Sunday, March 5, 2023

Catrice: 020 Smoke

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Catrice: 020 Smoke
Grey/silver packed with glitter

Catrice recently made a collection of makeup and nail polishes based on Disney Villains. They came out with three nail polishes and I bought all three of them.

Today I’m showing you the first in the collection. It’s got number 020 and is inspired by Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmatians.


The formula is good and the polish covers well. I used two coats and the drying time was average.

I stamped hearts, a skull and a lightning on my nails with white. The designs are all from the stamping plate “MouTeen-010”. I didn’t want my nails just grey and white, so I dapped a bit of pink glitter on the nails too. The glitter is Technic’s “Pop Art”.

Here’s the final result:

Catrice: 020 Smoke
Catrice: 020 Smoke


My skull stamp isn’t as sharp as I wanted it to be, but I don’t mind so much.

Catrice: 020 Smoke
Catrice: 020 Smoke


Here’s “Smoke” on its own, two coats and no topcoat.


Catrice: 020 Smoke
Catrice: 020 Smoke


Here are the things I used today.

Catrice “Smoke”; Technic “Pop Art”; Konad White stamping polish
Catrice “Smoke”; Technic “Pop Art”; Konad White stamping polish




Here are links to the two other polishes in the series of Disney Villains:
010 Thorns (Maleficent)
030 Red Roses (Queen Of Hearts)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Good formula, but the average drying time disappointed me a bit.
Buy again: Probably not

4 comments:

  1. Despite slow drying time, I like the final effect, it's very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool nail polish! I love the theme and the end result. It looks gorgeous. And the nail art you added on top is just perfection.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete