Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Color Club ~ Tangerine Scream



Color Club ~ Tangerine Scream
Coral-y orange with green-ish shimmer

Tangerine Scream is another oldie from Color Club. It’s all the way back from the Electro Candy Collection from summer 2009.

The formula seems sheer but I still only used two coats for my mani. The drying time is good. I paired it with another Color Club: Do the Twist, which is from the Poptastic Remix Glitter collection from summer 2014. That’s a clear base with white, yellow and pink multisized glitters and hexes.


I just brushed the glitter on and sealed the whole mani up with a layer of Models Own’s HyperGel gel effect topcoat.


Here’s a picture where I’m holding Do the Twist.


Here are the three bottles.


My boyfriend was surprised to see this colour on my nails. It’s not very often I include a coral in my stash. But make it neon and you have got me interested. My love for orange polishes has grown, but I can’t wear anything Autumn-y, that doesn’t look good on me. I really like this mani!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Neon with shimmer
Overall impression: That’s a really nice polish for summer
Buy again: Yes

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful mani my dear! A happy mani! A big hug! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combo! I think Color Club gets way to little attention on the blogs actually. They have a lot of fun polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, I am a big fan of their polishes :)

      Delete
  3. I like that combo - ideal for sun and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour and it looks nice with a bit of the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like these two together :)

      Delete