Wednesday, April 20, 2016

El Corazón ~ 423/721: Nail Polish Fairy



El Corazón ~ 423/721: Nail Polish Fairy
Blue to purple duochrome with shimmer

I bought a bunch of duochromatic polishes from El Corazón’s new collections recently. They are all gorgeous! I seriously didn’t know which one to try on first! Nail Polish Fairy from the Polishaholic series is the first one to shine! It’s a beautiful blue to purple duochrome with shimmer.

The formula is good and it takes two coats on its own to achieve full opacity. No underwear needed for these pretties. Drying time is good.

Here’s what it looks like:


The accent nail is painted with El Corazón’s m&s-172, which is my to go white for nail art. The motif is from stamping plate Princess Collection-13 from Moyou London, and I just stamped with an ordinary black stamping polish. I filled in some of the design with Nail Polish Fairy.

This picture shows the bluer side of the polish.


These last pictures are taken in the lightbox. The colour shift is really nice!


One last shot:


El Corazón almost never fails to impress me. I love this polish!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Duochrome with shimmer
Overall impression: Really good colour shift, nice colour, good polish
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous polish - and I love this mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour shift is OK and this mani looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful nail polish! The mani is so pretty & complete! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great colour, so intriguing :D And I love your mani <3

    ReplyDelete