Sunday, April 10, 2016

Powder Perfect ~ Otherworld



Powder Perfect ~ Otherworld
Deep berry linear holo with sparse flakies

Otherworld is an exclusive for Color4Nails.

The formula is great and the polish covers in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

Here’s how pretty it is! Two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


This is the low light picture. The flakies aren’t very visible but they’re definitely there, making the polish very pretty.


I was going to leave it like that but I wanted even more prettiness, so I added glitter!! I brushed on Jordana’s “Cosmic” from their glitter collection. It’s a mix of blue and green glitter and hexes.

Here’s the final mani including a layer of topcoat:


Look how pretty this is!


I really like these colours together. Green and purple is good together, and the blue just ads that bit of extra that I like so much.

Holo is good and so is glitter. Together they’re just perfect

Otherworld was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with flakies
Overall impression: Great colour, really nice polish
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: