Wednesday, April 6, 2016

ILNP (I ♥ Nail Polish) ~ Cameo



ILNP (I Nail Polish) ~ Cameo
Multichrome that shifts between pink, purple, copper gold, and green

My boyfriend bought me this polish so I wasn’t surprised when he said “What a pretty polish” when I applied it :D

The formula is good and the polish works on its own. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani. I does show up a little bit brush stroke-y, but I don’t mind that so much. It doesn’t show as much in real life as it does on my pictures to be honest.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat:


The colour shift is amazing.


I stamped on it. I found an all-time favourite motif on Moyou London’s stamping plate Princess Collection-14 and I stamped with Essie’s Penny Talk. Penny Talk is a cobber metallic and it’s just perfect for Cameo’s colour combination.

Here’s the final mani including a layer of topcoat:


The last shot:


I really like how this turned out!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Multichromatic with shimmer
Overall impression: Amazing colour shift, great that the polish works without underwear
Buy again: Yes he would :D

10 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Your boyfriend has chosen for you a wonderful nail polish! Great stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic color shift and I absolutely love it with the delicate stamping on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Good match of colours with the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to hear you think so, thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Oh yes, he has an excellent eye for beautiful polishes - it's gorgeous, and the stamping is perfect on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have taught him well, haha! :) Thank you! :)

      Delete
  5. The colour shift is amazing, I love such polishes :D

    ReplyDelete