Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Catrice ~ Lustrous Seduction


Catrice ~ Lustrous Seduction
Deep burgundy packed with golden shimmer

Catrice recently came out with a new collection called "Gold Effect". There are 8 polishes in the series, and I bought three of them.

"Lustrous Seduction" is the first one to shine. It's a gorgeous dark burgundy packed with the most beautiful golden shimmer.

The formula is really good and I used two super easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good.

The flowers on my nails are water decals, and the glitter on top of it is Orly's holo glitter topper "Shine On Crazy Diamond".

Here's the final result.

Catrice ~ Lustrous Seduction
Catrice ~ Lustrous Seduction

I really like the outcome!

Catrice ~ Lustrous Seduction
Catrice ~ Lustrous Seduction

This is "Lustrous Seduction" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. It's a really beautiful shimmer.

Catrice ~ Lustrous Seduction
Catrice ~ Lustrous Seduction

These are the things I used today.


I really like this polish and I can't wait to try the other two out.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful polish, especially because of the shimmer
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. That Catrice is gorgeous! I wish they sold Catrice in Scotland! Final mani is awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought Splendid Atmosphere! (the lighter purple) I hope it looks as good on as that one does. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Lustrous Seduction" seduced me as soon as I put my eyes on your manicure! :-) It is simply gorgeous! :-) I think it's my favourite from all Catrice nail polishes that you showed us lately! :-)

    ReplyDelete