Saturday, October 19, 2019

Idol ~ #315


Idol ~ #315
Sky blue intense linear holo

The formula of this beautiful sky blue holo is good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

There's actually a stamp on this even though it's not very visible. It's a little star by the base of each nail and it comes from the stamping plate "Mezerdoo37". I stamped with another strong linear holographic, namely Color Club's "Harp On it".

Here's the end result in the sun. Isn't that just an amazing holo?

Idol ~ #315
Idol ~ #315

This photo is taken under a lamp to show you the little stars. :D

Idol ~ #315
Idol ~ #315

This is Idol #315 alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Idol ~ #315
Idol ~ #315

Here's the stuff I used today.


I really like this polish, I think the colour and the rainbows are amazing!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: I love the colour and the rainbows, it's a great polish
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: