Thursday, October 17, 2019

China Glaze ~ Living in the Elmo-ment

China Glaze ~ Living in the Elmo-ment
Red with holographic glitter

"Living in the Elmo-ment" is from China Glaze's Sesame Street Summer 2019 collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes and I bought 4 of them. "Living in the Elmo-ment" is the last one of the four that I try on. There are links to the other three by the end of this post.

The formula is good and easy to work with. The polish dries up a little bit bumpy because of the glitter but that's nothing a layer of topcoat can't solve. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I applied floral nail stickers because I wanted to keep it simple.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

China Glaze ~ Living in the Elmo-ment
China Glaze ~ Living in the Elmo-ment

I really like the look of this!

China Glaze ~ Living in the Elmo-ment
China Glaze ~ Living in the Elmo-ment

Here's "Living In The Elmo-Ment" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Here you can see the slight bumpiness of the polish because there isn't any topcoat on it yet.

China Glaze ~ Living in the Elmo-ment
China Glaze ~ Living in the Elmo-ment

I think "Living in the Elmo-ment" is a great polish, I really like it.


Here's a link to the three others I bought:

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly with microglitter
Overall impression: Nice colour, cool finish, nice formula
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: