Saturday, October 5, 2019

Morgan Taylor ~ It's The Shades


Morgan Taylor ~ It's The Shades
Neon Pink creme

"It's The Shades" is from the recent "Rocket Man" collection. It's a gorgeous neon pink creme that dries up silky matte.

I used two super fast drying coats for full opacity. Then I added a layer of El Corazón's holo flakie topper "421h/25".

The stamp is from the stamping plate "ZJOY-plus006". I stamped with Color Club's "Harp On It", which is a gorgeous silver holo that works fantastically both as a polish and for stamping.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat. The colour is way more neon than my photo suggests.

Morgan Taylor ~ It's The Shades

I love the final result of this!

Morgan Taylor ~ It's The Shades

Here's "It's The Shades" alone; two coats. You can see that it doesn't dry up shiny here.

Morgan Taylor ~ It's The Shades
Morgan Taylor ~ It's The Shades

Here are the things I used today.


"It's The Shades" is a beautiful polish, I really like it. I love neons all year around!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Neon
Overall impression: Great colour, great polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. I like the silky matte finish on the pink and looks good as the final mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it alone on your nails, but I love the final result, really beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete