Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Sally Hansen ~ Metro Midnight


Sally Hansen ~ Metro Midnight
Light mauve scattered holographic

I wish that more drugstore brands would release holographic polishes! I saw last year that Sally Hansen released "Metro Midnight", but it wasn't released in my neighbourhood so I didn't buy it. I was really happy to see it in an online store here and I bought it right away.

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from one of my new stamping plates "Nicole Diary-95". I stamped with a stamping polish called "Birth of the Queen".

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Sally Hansen ~ Metro Midnight

I like this combination of polishes.

Sally Hansen ~ Metro Midnight

This is "Metro Midnight" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Sally Hansen ~ Metro Midnight
Sally Hansen ~ Metro Midnight

Here's the stuff I used today.


"Metro Midnight" is too pale for me to wear it on its own, but I really like it as a base for nail art.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Nice formula and effect
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is a pretty holo and nice mani. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Metro Midnight" is beautiful, one of my favourite shades of purple :-) I like the stamping too, very good colours match :-)

    ReplyDelete