Thursday, October 24, 2019

Nails Inc. ~ Call Me Superstar


Nails Inc. ~ Call Me Superstar
Champagne coloured shimmer

"Call Me Superstar" is from Nails Inc.'s Galaxy Daydream collection.

I used two easy and fast drying coats for my nails today.

I stamped stripes on it. I bought four "Nicole Diary" stamping polishes recently. They are absolutely gorgeous in the bottles. Unfortunately they don't really behave like stamping polishes. I used a purple shimmer today, "Fallen Angel".

The ornament on my ring finger nail is a sticker.

Here's the final result of today's efforts.

Nails Inc. ~ Call Me Superstar

I like the result, even though I expected more from a stamping polish than lines like this.

Nails Inc. ~ Call Me Superstar

This is "Call Me Superstar" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Nails Inc. ~ Call Me Superstar
Nails Inc. ~ Call Me Superstar

Here are the polishes I used today. Look how pretty the purple stamping polish looks in the bottle!


"Call Me Superstar" isn't the typical "me"-polish because it's golden. I like it nonetheless.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great quality, cool effect. Not the typical colour for me.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: