Saturday, October 26, 2019

Girly Bits ~ Head Full Of Dreams


Girly Bits ~ Head Full Of Dreams
Super shifty polish that will transform from emerald green, to teal, to blue, to violet, to magenta

"Head Full Of Dreams" is from Girly Bits' Concert Collection, and it's a tribute to Coldplay.

The formula is good and the polish doesn't require any sort of coloured underwear. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I dapped a bit of shimmer/glitter by the base of each nail. I used Rival de Loop's "Million Diamonds" for that.

Here's the end result, including topcoat. It's the same polish on all today's pictures!

Girly Bits ~ Head Full Of Dreams

I love this colour.

Girly Bits ~ Head Full Of Dreams

Here it is alone. I can't believe how shifty it is!

Girly Bits ~ Head Full Of Dreams
Girly Bits ~ Head Full Of Dreams

Can you believe that this is the same polish?

Girly Bits ~ Head Full Of Dreams
Girly Bits ~ Head Full Of Dreams

And again: The same polish! :D

Girly Bits ~ Head Full Of Dreams
Girly Bits ~ Head Full Of Dreams

Here are the two polishes I used.


"Head Full Of Dreams" is an amazing polish, I really like that shift!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Multichrome
Overall impression: Great shifter, amazing colours
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: