Friday, October 9, 2020

Girly Bits: I Do What I WANT!

Girly Bits: I Do What I WANT!
Described as a grape amethyst purple, loaded with silver microflakes, holo microflakes, and silver holo microglitter

I am not sure how old "I Do What I WANT!" is, but it's not new.

The formula is good and covers well. I used two coats for my nails today and the drying time was really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "BeautyBigBang XL-044". I stamped with "Fuchsia Flash" from Colour Alike.

This is the result in the morning sun:

Girly Bits: I Do What I WANT!
Girly Bits: I Do What I WANT!

I like the glitter and flakes in this polish.

Girly Bits: I Do What I WANT!
Girly Bits: I Do What I WANT!

Here it is on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Girly Bits: I Do What I WANT!
Girly Bits: I Do What I WANT!

And here are the things I used today.


I am pretty sure that "I Do What I WANT!" was limited edition.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Flakies and glitter
Overall impression: Nice effect. The colour isn't quite me.
Buy again: No

1 comment: