Friday, October 16, 2020

Vapid Lacquer: Candy Paint

Vapid Lacquer: Candy Paint
Described as a magenta pink color dripping with flakes, shimmer, and holographic mist

"Candy Paint" is from Polish Pickup from May 2020. It's a really pretty magenta packed with flakes and shimmer. It's gorgeous.

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for my nails today and the drying time is good. Some of the flakes are really big, check out the flake in the middle of my ring finger! O_o

Here's two coats and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Vapid Lacquer: Candy Paint
Vapid Lacquer: Candy Paint

I wore it like that because:
A) It's pretty
B) I didn't want to cover it up.

Vapid Lacquer: Candy Paint
Vapid Lacquer: Candy Paint

I like this a lot.

"Candy Paint" was limited edition and is no longer available.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakie/shimmer/holo mist
Overall impression: Nice effect, although the holo mist doesn't make a big deal out of itself
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: