Monday, October 5, 2020

Polished For Days: Super Bloom

Polished For Days: Super Bloom
A purple base with teal-pink shifting iridescent shimmer, teal-blue-purple shifting iridescent flakes and holographic micro flakes


"Super Bloom" is from the "For The Love Of Polish"-box for May. The theme is Desert Bloom.

The formula is great and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I made a blue and a magenta line on each nail and attached a small black and white flower on my ring finger nails.

I topped it all with "Northern Lights", a holo glitter topper from Out The Door.

This is the final result in the sun:

Polished For Days: Super Bloom
Polished For Days: Super Bloom

I really like the result of this. The mix of shimmer and flakes and holo is great.

Polished For Days: Super Bloom
Polished For Days: Super Bloom

Here's the same thing in the light box to show the colour shift. It's purple down the middle and almost magenta in the sides. I love it.

Polished For Days: Super Bloom
Polished For Days: Super Bloom

Here's "Super Bloom" alone in the sun; this is two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Polished For Days: Super Bloom
Polished For Days: Super Bloom

This is the same thing in the lightbox to show the duochrome effect that the shimmer flashes.

Polished For Days: Super Bloom
Polished For Days: Super Bloom

Here are the polishes I used today. The two middle polishes that I used to make the stripes with, are stamping polishes.



Here are links to the other two polishes in the May 2020 FTLOP-box:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Duochrome shimmer with flakes and holo
Overall impression: This polishes has an impressive effect, I love it
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: