Sunday, October 4, 2020

Lollipop Posse Lacquer: Prickly Pear

Lollipop Posse Lacquer: Prickly Pear
Described as a neon pink crelly filled with green/purple shifting Aurora shimmer and green/pink/purple shifting iridescent flakes


"Prickly Pear" is from the "For The Love Of Polish"-box for May 2020. The theme is Desert Bloom.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used three coats for my nails today. I thought I could get away with two coats but the third coat made a huge difference for both the colour and the depth of the flakes. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "BP-L003" and I stamped with "Burgundy Crush" from Max Factor.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Lollipop Posse Lacquer: Prickly Pear
Lollipop Posse Lacquer: Prickly Pear

I like these two colours together.

Lollipop Posse Lacquer: Prickly Pear
Lollipop Posse Lacquer: Prickly Pear

Here is "Prickly Pear" alone; three coats and no topcoat. I honestly don't think that this is in your face enough to be called a neon.

Lollipop Posse Lacquer: Prickly Pear
Lollipop Posse Lacquer: Prickly Pear

And here are the things I used today.



Here are links to the other two polishes in the May 2020 FTLOP-box:

"Prickly Pear" is limited edition and was only available in May.



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer and flakes
Overall impression: Nice polish. I would like it to actually be neon, but hey, maybe next time, who knows :D
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. I picked up this box, too. I probably should just subscribe but sometimes I try to control my collecting impulses. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to unsubscribe to it soon, and then only buy the boxes that make me swoon :D

      Delete
  2. It's a kind of "girly" shade, but I like what you did with it, I like the final manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete