Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Catrice: Pink Punk

Catrice: Pink Punk
Deep pink crème

I was in the mood for something bright and cheerful and knew that Catrice's "Pink Punk" would do the trick for me.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for my manicure today and the drying time was good.

I made two rows of lighter pink dots on each nail. It's an easy design that I've done more than once before because I really like it.

I topped it all with Orly's holo glitter topper "Shine On Crazy Diamond".

Here's my manicure including a layer of fast drying top coat.

Catrice: Pink Punk
Catrice: Pink Punk

I love this!

Catrice: Pink Punk
Catrice: Pink Punk

Here's "Pink Punk" on its own; two coats and no topcoat. "Pink Punk" dries up to a semi matte finish.

Catrice: Pink Punk
Catrice: Pink Punk

Here are the three polishes I used today.

Catrice "Pink Punk", El Corazón stamping polish "Pink Neon", Orly "Shine On Crazy Diamond"
Catrice "Pink Punk", El Corazón stamping polish "Pink Neon", Orly "Shine On Crazy Diamond"

This was just what I wanted my nails to look like. Bright and cheerful :)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Really nice colour, good formula and drying time
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Looks pretty and nice sparkly manicure :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pink Punk" looks more like purple to me, but anyway it's beautiful! I like also its finish :-) Pretty dotticure! :-)

    ReplyDelete