Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Born Pretty Store: Blue Love

Born Pretty Store: Blue Love
Blue strong linear holo

Holo is my favourite finish. I love glitter, flakies, duochromes and shimmers. But holos - they are the best. Especially the strong ones; the more rainbows, the better!

"Blue Love" from Born Pretty Store is a strong linear holo. The formula is really good and the polish covers well too. One coat did the trick. I did add a second coat but it honestly didn't make much of a difference. The drying time is good.

I made a couple of pink and white strokes with a striper brush. Then I topped it with topcoat.

Here's the final result in the sun:

Born Pretty Store: Blue Love
Born Pretty Store: Blue Love

I really like the rainbows in "Blue Love".

Born Pretty Store: Blue Love
Born Pretty Store: Blue Love

This is "Blue Love" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Born Pretty Store: Blue Love
Born Pretty Store: Blue Love

Here are the polishes I used today:

Born Pretty Store "Blue Love"; H & M "Hello Kitty", Maybelline "Precise Skinny"
Born Pretty Store "Blue Love"; H & M "Hello Kitty", Maybelline "Precise Skinny"

Number of coats: 2 - but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Ooh la la, great rainbows and colour, good formula and coverage
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree, BP holo polishes are really good! I have some of them and I love them! This one is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the holos with the strongest rainbows the most, and BP makes some really great ones :)

      Delete