Thursday, October 1, 2020

Walking down Memory Lane with Emily de Molly: Illumine

Walking down Memory Lane with Emily de Molly: Illumine
Purple linear holo with shimmer

I have always been a fan of strong holos with beautiful rainbows. Emily de Molly has always been the supplier of such holos and thus I'm a big fan of that brand. I am not quite sure how old "Illumine" is, but I wore it for the first time back in 2016. It's a super lovely purple with som really amazing rainbows.

The formula is really good too and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I made five dots by the base of each nail: First white dots and then pink dots on top of the white.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat. This photo is taken in the sunshine.

Emily de Molly: Illumine
Emily de Molly: Illumine

I really love this manicure, both the colour and the simple nail art on it.

Emily de Molly: Illumine
Emily de Molly: Illumine

Here's "Illumine" on its own, two coats and no topcoat yet. The sun wasn't out to begin with so this photo is taken with flash.

Emily de Molly: Illumine
Emily de Molly: Illumine

And here are the polishes I used to decorate my nails with today.


"Illumine" is absolutely gorgeous and I am still a very big fan of Emily de Molly's holographic polishes.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Ooh la la, this is gorgeous. A great polish.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Emily de Molly makes great holos, and has always done so :)

      Delete
  2. I like holo polishes a lot, and purple is my second favourite colour, so this is a joy to my eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete