Friday, October 30, 2020

Fashionista: Mystical Dragon

Fashionista:  Mystical Dragon
Green glass fleck polish

I bought "Mystical Dragon" on my latest trip to London quite a few years ago. It's an amazingly beautiful green packed with glass flecks.

The formula is really good and it covers easily. I used two coats and the drying time between the coats is good.

I stamped a golden swirl by the base of each nail. The motif is from the stamping plate from Moyou London: "Deco Collection-03". I stamped with "Fragrant Mimosa" from El Corazón.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Fashionista:  Mystical Dragon
Fashionista:  Mystical Dragon

All the glass flecks in the sun made my camera freak out :D

Fashionista:  Mystical Dragon
Fashionista:  Mystical Dragon

Here's "Mystical Dragon" on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Fashionista:  Mystical Dragon
Fashionista:  Mystical Dragon

Here are the things I used today.


"Mystical Dragon" is a truly amazingly beautiful polish. I love the colour and the flecks and the formula. It's perfect!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glass fleck
Overall impression: Wow, everything is great about this polish: Colour, formula, effect!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: