Wednesday, October 14, 2020

77 Nail Lacquer: Eye Candy

77 Nail Lacquer: Eye Candy
Described as a pinkish candy apple red base with blue to purple to red shifting pigment and gold holographic micropigment

"Eye Candy" is from Polish Pickup from May 2020. It's a lovely pinkish red with a gorgeous shimmer!

The formula is really good and two coats was enough to achieve full opacity. The drying time was really good.

I stamped on it. I found the design on the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-L07". I stamped with Color Club's "Harp On It".

I topped it all with topcoat and was ready to take my photos. This first picture is taken in the sun:

77 Nail Lacquer: Eye Candy
77 Nail Lacquer: Eye Candy

Isn't that just a lovely combination?

77 Nail Lacquer: Eye Candy
77 Nail Lacquer: Eye Candy

Here's "Eye Candy" on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet. Look at those lovely little shimmers.

77 Nail Lacquer: Eye Candy
77 Nail Lacquer: Eye Candy

Here's the stuff I used today.


"Eye Candy" was limited edition and is no longer available.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Ooh la la, it's a lovely colour. I would really love if there were more holo pigments in it though
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: