Monday, October 19, 2020

OPI: ¡Viva OPI!

OPI: ¡Viva OPI!
Vibrant red créme

Viva OPI!" is from OPI's Spring 2020 OPI Mexico City Collection. I got it from a dear friend as a gift and I am very grateful. It's a really lovely true and vibrant red créme. The formula is really good and the application was really easy. I used two easy and really fast drying coats for my nails.

I topped the red with a holo topper from Painted Polish called "Diamond Dust". Then I stuck on a few daisies on my nails, they are really lovely and good quality nail stickers.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

OPI: ¡Viva OPI!
OPI: ¡Viva OPI!

This is the same thing in ordinary daylight; no sun.

OPI: ¡Viva OPI!
OPI: ¡Viva OPI!

And here's "¡Viva OPI!" alone, two coats and no topcoat yet. I caught this in a quick ray of sun on a day where it was raining quite a lot.

OPI: ¡Viva OPI!
OPI: ¡Viva OPI!

Here are the things I used today.


I really like this polish, both because of the flawless formula and the gorgeous true red colour.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Great polish, I like it a lot
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: