Thursday, October 22, 2020

Vapid Lacquer: Hostile

Vapid Lacquer: Hostile
Red toned purple linear holo

"Hostile" is from the Vapid Lacquer April 2018 release. I bought it recently in a blog sale. I'm not quite sure why anybody would sell such a beautiful polish as "Hostile"!

The formula is really good and the polish applies easily and evenly. I used two fast drying coats for my nails today.

I wore "Hostile" on its own. It's so beautiful.

Here it is; two coats and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Vapid Lacquer: Hostile
Vapid Lacquer: Hostile


Look how gorgeous it is!

Vapid Lacquer: Hostile
Vapid Lacquer: Hostile

This colour is right up my alley! I absolutely love it.

"Hostile" was limited edition and is no longer available.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour, great formula and drying time, pretty rainbows
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: