Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Pahlish: Sleeping Atacama

Pahlish: Sleeping Atacama
A bright sky blue with holographic flakes and rich green/gold/blue shifting microflakes


"Sleeping Atacama" is from the "For The Love Of Polish"-box for May. The theme is Desert Bloom.

The formula is great just like I've come to expect from Pahlish's polishes. I used three coats for my nails today but the third coat didn't make that big a difference. The drying time is good.

I stamped an orange flower by the base of each nail. I found the flower on the stamping plate "PY-X008" and I stamped with Colour Alike's "Dance Fever".

I topped it all with El Corazón's holo flakie topper "421h/25".

Here's the final result:

Pahlish: Sleeping Atacama
Pahlish: Sleeping Atacama

Isn't that just pretty?

Pahlish: Sleeping Atacama
Pahlish: Sleeping Atacama

Here's "Sleeping Atacama" alone; three coats and no topcoat yet.

Pahlish: Sleeping Atacama
Pahlish: Sleeping Atacama

And here are the things I used today.



Here are links to the other two polishes in the May 2020 FTLOP-box:



Number of coats: 3 - but I could have got away with 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer and holo flakes
Overall impression: Ooh la la, this is beautiful.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers :-) This is the kind of colour and shade that I could wear alone on my nails, without any drawing or stamping, it is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only rarely wear a polish on its own, and when I finally do, I often find myself thinking that something is missing on them :D

      Delete