Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Moyra: Vamp #14

Moyra: Vamp #14
Purple shimmer

Today's polish is from a holiday in Hungary. It's a lovely purple with beautiful shimmer added.

The formula is good and the polish covered in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

I stamped two pink stripes on each nail. The stripes are from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary L-04" and I stamped with Colour Alike's "We Can Boogie". I placed a flower on the middle nails and a dragonfly on the ring finger nails.

I topped it all with a layer of topcoat and my nails were done.

Moyra: Vamp #14
Moyra: Vamp #14

I love this.

Moyra: Vamp #14
Moyra: Vamp #14

Here's Moyra's Vamp #14 alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Moyra: Vamp #14
Moyra: Vamp #14

And here are the things I used today.


I am really happy with this older Moyra polish from their Vamp-line. It's gorgeous.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Nice formula and colour, I really like this polish.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: