Friday, October 23, 2020

Mystery Polish: Hazel

Mystery Polish: Hazel
Described as a berry red jelly loaded with ruby red micro glitters and scattered holo flakes

Today I'm wearing a beautiful dark red polish packed with glitter, just the way I love my red polishes.

The formula is really good and the polish was easy to apply. The drying time was really good.

If there's something that's better than glitter, then it's glitter on glitter. So I added glitter. I sponged on a pink mix of glitters and hexes from Claire's. It's called Pink Confetti and it's got number 69412.

Here's the end result including a layer of topcoat.

Mystery Polish: Hazel
Mystery Polish: Hazel

Isn't that just pretty?!

Mystery Polish: Hazel
Mystery Polish: Hazel

Here's a photo of Hazel on its own. I'm wearing two coats and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash in my lightbox to show off the beautiful holo flakes.

Mystery Polish: Hazel
Mystery Polish: Hazel

These are the two polishes together.

Mystery Polish "Hazel" and Claire's #69412 "Pink Confetti"
Mystery Polish "Hazel" and Claire's #69412 "Pink Confetti"

I love both these polishes!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Glitter and scattered holo flakes
Overall impression: Ooh la la, both these are beautiful
Buy again: Yes to both

6 comments:

  1. Nice combination! They're both pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look nice together, but I am sure that I would be "in war" with those big glitters, so I would definitely keep just "Hazel" that is gorgeous!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete