Thursday, October 15, 2020

My Dance: #014LS revisited

My Dance: #014LS revisited
Black strong linear holo

I don't wear black much - I like it on others, but not so much on my own nails. Today's polish from My Dance is from Aliexpress and it's the second time I wear it. For some reason I put it back in the box of untrieds last time I used it.

The formula is still good and it took two coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time was good.

I painted pink and peach lines and dots with a couple of stamping polishes. Then I topped it all with a layer of topcoat, and here's the final result in the sun:

My Dance: #014LS revisited
My Dance: #014LS revisited

I didn't have anything particular in mind when I made the pattern, I just went with the flow.

My Dance: #014LS revisited
My Dance: #014LS revisited

Here's #014LS on its own; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in direct sunlight. 

My Dance: #014LS revisited
My Dance: #014LS revisited

Here are the three polishes I used today. 


Like I said: Black is not my favourite nail polish colour on me. But the holo flames are amazing in this polish.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great rainbows, good quality polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning black holo! I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that I like the rainbows in this polish :)

      Delete
  2. I love holographic polishes and I love them even more if they are dark, so this is gorgeous for me! :-)

    ReplyDelete