Thursday, October 8, 2020

Walking down Memory Lane with Eat Sleep Polish: Raspberry Gummy Bear

Walking down Memory Lane with Eat Sleep Polish: Raspberry Gummy Bear
Raspberry red linear holo

There aren't many brands that I only have one bottle of. I like polishes at least in pairs, that way they don't feel quite so alone in the Helmers. But once in a while I buy that odd bottle that gets to stay single, and this "Eat Sleep Polish" is such a polish. I bought it in a blog sale four years ago. I had plans of buying a sister for "Raspberry Gummy Bear", but I never found one. I don't know if the brand is even still available, so I have decided that it's okay that this one is alone.

The formula is still good and it still covers in two easy coats. It hasn't thickened over the four years either, so it's still a great polish. The drying time is really good.

I made a line and some dots on it, first with Color Club's "Halo-Graphic" and then with "Raspberry Gummy Bear" on top of that.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat. I took my photos with flash today because they sun didn't want to come out and play.

Eat Sleep Polish: Raspberry Gummy Bear
Eat Sleep Polish: Raspberry Gummy Bear

I really like the rainbows in this polish.

Eat Sleep Polish: Raspberry Gummy Bear
Eat Sleep Polish: Raspberry Gummy Bear

Here's "Raspberry Gummy Bear" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Eat Sleep Polish: Raspberry Gummy Bear
Eat Sleep Polish: Raspberry Gummy Bear

Here are the polishes I used:

Eat Sleep Polish: Raspberry Gummy Bear and Color Club: Halo-Graphic
Eat Sleep Polish: Raspberry Gummy Bear and Color Club: Halo-Graphic


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Nice formula, good colour and rainbows, really good drying time
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It looks amazing and like the cute mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That holo red looks beautiful and I like the stamping too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's not stamping though, it's a stripe with dots on it :D

      Delete