Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Gabriella Salvete: #133

Gabriella Salvete: #133
Pink with glass fleck

The formula of Gabriella Salvete #133 is good. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I applied a star and a flower sticker onto my nails and dapped a bit of blue/white glitter onto each nail. The glitter is Gabrini Carnaval "C08".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Gabriella Salvete: #133
Gabriella Salvete: #133


I think this is super cute.

Gabriella Salvete: #133
Gabriella Salvete: #133


This is Gabriella Salvete #133 alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Gabriella Salvete: #133
Gabriella Salvete: #133


These are the things I used today.


I bought this beautiful polish on one of my holidays. It's obviously a long time ago now :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glass fleck
Overall impression: Ooh la la, this is beautiful
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment