Thursday, May 13, 2021

Barry M: Crimson Couture

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

*

Barry M: Crimson Couture
Dark red matte

"Crimson Couture" is from Barry M's Velvet collection, just like " Modern Mauve" I showed you yesterday.

The formula is on the thick side but it's super easy to work with, also for a matte polish. The coverage is good and I used two coats for my nails today. The drying time is good.

I placed an orqange floral sticker on each nail and made three orange stripes with El Corazón's stamping polish "Orange Neon".

I topped it all with Nails Inc.'s gold microglitter topper "Harper Road".  

Here's is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Barry M: Crimson Couture
Barry M: Crimson Couture


I like the colours together.

Barry M: Crimson Couture
Barry M: Crimson Couture


I completely forgot to photograph "Crimson Couture" before the nail art, but here are the things I used today.


The formula of "Crimson Couture" is great. The colour is better than "Modern Mauve" that I wore yesterday, but this has also got this brown "feel" to it that I don't appreciate a lot.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Matte
Overall impression: Good formula and drying time. Dries up really smooth. Not too crazy about the colour.
Buy again: No, but only because of the colour

No comments:

Post a Comment