Monday, May 24, 2021

Nailkind: French Martini

Nailkind: French Martini
Described as rich raspberry rouge infused with a Parisian vibe that’s effortlessly beautiful and subtly sexy

Okay, that's a wild description of a red shimmer nail polish; I don't think I would have worded the description like that. It is a beautiful red though, and I also think this shade of red is very sexy.

The formula is really good, and the polish covers really well too. I used two coats for my nails today and the drying time is good.

I applied a couple of golden flowers onto my nails and topped it all, first with Nails Inc's "Harper Road", which is a gorgeous golden microglitter topper, and then with regular topcoat.

This is the final result.

Nailkind: French Martini
Nailkind: French Martini


Isn't that pretty?

Nailkind: French Martini
Nailkind: French Martini


And here's "French Martini" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Nailkind: French Martini
Nailkind: French Martini


These are the things I used today.


I love red shimmers, and "French Martini" is no exception. It's really pretty.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Really pretty colour, nice formula and drying time
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and powerful, I like also how the stickers match nicely! :-)

    ReplyDelete