Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Polished For Days: Sky Confetti

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

*

Polished For Days: Sky Confetti

A pale blue base with orange to green iridescent flakes, orange to green iridescent shimmer, holographic flakes and purple shifting chrome flakes


"Sky Confetti" is part of the group custom "For The Love Of Polish" for January 2021. January's  theme was "Fireworks".


The formula is great! I applied two easy and fast drying coats on my nails. I wanted to add just a little something on it, but the colour of "Sky Confetti" is so unique that I found it quit difficult to chose which colour I wanted to add. I ended up with a dark purple stamping polish, and I made two simple dots on each nail with it.

Here is my final manicure in the sun:


Polished For Days: Sky Confetti
Polished For Days: Sky Confetti


And here it is under a lamp to show you how unique this polish is.


Polished For Days: Sky Confetti
Polished For Days: Sky Confetti


This is "Sky Confetti" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. The photo is taken in the sun.


Polished For Days: Sky Confetti
Polished For Days: Sky Confetti


Here are the two polishes I used today.


Polished For Days: Sky Confetti

 

Here are links to the two other polishes in January's FTLOP box:

Pahlish: Pyrotechnic
Fair Maiden Polish: Illuminate



I don't think I have anything quite like "Sky Confetti", it is a super unique polish. I really like the formula and the coverage, and I find that it's a polish that looks quite different depending on which lights you're in.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakie, shimmer, holo effect
Overall impression: Ooh la la, what a special polish. I love the formula and the effect
Buy again: Definitely

2 comments:

  1. It looks just perfect, I love the holo effect and the shimmer :-)

    ReplyDelete