Sunday, May 9, 2021

Pahlish: Pyrotechnic

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

 ---

 

Pahlish: Pyrotechnic
A juicy peachy pink packed with pink/orange shifting pigment.

"Pyrotechnic" is part of the group custom "For The Love Of Polish" for January 2021. January's  theme was "Fireworks".


The formula is awesome and it covers amazingly well. I could easily got away with one single coat if I wanted to. I used two coats because that's the way I roll. The drying time is really good too.

I placed a floral water decal on each nail and topped the whole thing with Topshelf Lacquer's "It's Not What You Drink".

Here's the final result:


Pahlish: Pyrotechnic
Pahlish: Pyrotechnic


This is truly juicy, just like advertised.

Pahlish: Pyrotechnic
Pahlish: Pyrotechnic


This is "Pyrotechnic" alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight, no sun.


Pahlish: Pyrotechnic
Pahlish: Pyrotechnic


Here are the two polishes I used today.



 

 

Here are links to the two other polishes in January's FTLOP box:

Polished For Days: Sky Confetti

Fair Maiden Polish: Illuminate


"Pyrotechnic" is so awesome, what a great colour. 

PS: It would have been even more awesome if it had been holographic as well ;)


Number of coats: 2, but 1 would have been enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Colour shifting shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and formula

Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! It's incredible that it's almost a "one-coater" :-) Lovely butterflies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite impressed with this, and - yes - thank you :)

      Delete