Saturday, May 15, 2021

Enchanted Polish: Twilight

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

*

Enchanted Polish: Twilight
Described as deep plum purple holographic with scattered ultra micro holographic glitter

I was allowed to only wear one holographic purple for the rest of 2021 I would chose to wear "Twilight". It's a gorgeous polish with a perfect formula. I used two coats for my nails today. The drying time was really good.

Unfortunately I didn't have any sun available, so here's two coats of "Twilight" and a layer of topcoat photographed with flash.


Enchanted Polish: Twilight
Enchanted Polish: Twilight


The rainbows are mesmerizing.


Enchanted Polish: Twilight
Enchanted Polish: Twilight


Here's the same thing photographed under a lamp. Look how gorgeous it is!


Enchanted Polish: Twilight
Enchanted Polish: Twilight


I wore it like that and I loved it!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with microglitter
Overall impression: Ooh la la, everything about this polish is just perfect
Buy again: YES!

2 comments:

  1. Just like you said: everything about this nail polish is perfect, it is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete