Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Darling Diva: Rebecca

Darling Diva: Rebecca
Denim blue scattered holo

I am not sure how old today's polish is, but it has definitely been sitting in the box of untrieds for years.

The formula is on the sheer side and I used three coats to achieve full opacity. I am pretty sure that I would have been able to get away with two coats if I had been more careful with application. The drying time is good.

I made a white and a neon pink stripe on each nail, and then dapped a bit of blue and white glitter and hexes by the base of each nail. The glitter is Sally Hansen's "Crochet".

Here's the end result photographed with flash.

Darling Diva: Rebecca
Darling Diva: Rebecca


I like the combination of effects.

Darling Diva: Rebecca
Darling Diva: Rebecca


This is Rebecca on its own; three coats and no topcoat yet. The photo is taken with flash.

Darling Diva: Rebecca
Darling Diva: Rebecca


Here are the polishes I used today.

I like Rebecca, although I was surprised that I ended up with three coats.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: I like the holo effect. The colour is a bit muted
Buy again: Maybe

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you could keep it in your "untried" group of polishes... it's a real beauty, I adore this kind of shade :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there are simply too many polishes in that box :(

      Delete