Thursday, May 6, 2021

Rogue Lacquer: Holo Berry

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

 ---

 

Rogue Lacquer: Holo Berry
Red toned purple linear holographic

The formula of Holo Berry is great and the polish is super easy to apply. I used two coats for my nails today and the drying time is really good.

I didn't want to overwhelm this pretty polish too much, so I just applied a single iridescent triangular nail stud by the base of each nail.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in direct sunlight.

Rogue Lacquer: Holo Berry
Rogue Lacquer: Holo Berry


The holo flame is amazing!

Rogue Lacquer: Holo Berry
Rogue Lacquer: Holo Berry


Here is holo berry in the shade. The rainbows are still out, even in low lights like this.


Rogue Lacquer: Holo Berry
Rogue Lacquer: Holo Berry


Here are the two things I used today.


Rogue Lacquer: Holo Berry
Rogue Lacquer: Holo Berry


Holo Berry is absolutely gorgeous, I love it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and finish. I love this polish
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: