Saturday, May 8, 2021

Catrice: Blue Skyfall

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

 ---

 

Catrice: Blue Skyfall
Blue base packed with blue and silver glitter

"Blue Skyfall" is from Catrice's Million Brilliance collection. It's not new, but it's pretty.

The formula is good and it covers in two coats. The drying time is good.

I made one pink brushstroke on each nail with Color Club's "Hot Like Lava" from Color Club's Foiled collection from Autumn 2011. A great polish, also for stamping.

I placed a silver butterfly sticker on top of the pink. Then I sealed it all up with topcoat and my nails were done.

Here's the final result under a lamp.



Catrice: Blue Skyfall
Catrice: Blue Skyfall


This is the same in daylight.


Catrice: Blue Skyfall
Catrice: Blue Skyfall


Here's "Blue Skyfall" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. The polish does dry up a bit bumpy.


Catrice: Blue Skyfall
Catrice: Blue Skyfall


And here are the things I used today.



"Blue Skyfall" has waited for a long time to be worn. Today's the day. I like it a lot.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Great colour and glitter, I like it
Buy again: Yes


2 comments:

  1. The stickers are pretty, but all I see is "Blue Skyfall" that is really gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete