Sunday, May 2, 2021

Quixotic Polish: Dancing Sugar Plums

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.
 

--- 

Quixotic Polish: Dancing Sugar Plums
A purple base packed with pink-yellow-green iridescent shimmer and holo flakes.

"Dancing Sugar Plums" is part of the group custom "For The Love Of Polish" for December 2020. December's  theme was "Winter Wonderland".

 

The formula is great! I used two super easy coats for my manicure today. The drying time was really good too.

I didn't want to cover this beautiful polish up - at least not too much. So I added a star by the base of each nail. The stars came from NYX's polish "Dreamy Glitter".

I applied a layer of topcoat on top of it all and here's the final result photographed under a lamp.



Quixotic Polish: Dancing Sugar Plums
Quixotic Polish: Dancing Sugar Plums

I love this.


Quixotic Polish: Dancing Sugar Plums
Quixotic Polish: Dancing Sugar Plums


Here's "Dancing Sugar Plums" alone; two coats and no topcoat.


Quixotic Polish: Dancing Sugar Plums
Quixotic Polish: Dancing Sugar Plums


And here are the two polishes I used today.


Quixotic Polish: Dancing Sugar Plums & NYX: Dreamy Glitter
Quixotic Polish: Dancing Sugar Plums & NYX: Dreamy Glitter


I absolutely love this polish; I think it's gorgeous!

Here are links to the two other polishes in December's FTLOP box:

Pahlish: Down the Chimney
Polished For Days: Oh Deer

 

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer and holo flakes
Overall impression: Ooh la la, this is a gorgeous polish

2 comments:

  1. I like these kind of polishes that look very interesting and sooo powerful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that I can't resist them either :)

      Delete